The Moving Company
$1,399.00 was $1,800.00
This variant is currently sold out
Miss the opening offer on Kickstarter? Order one here for immediate delivery!
- Full sized cargo bike that folds to fit tight spaces like car trunks and elevators
- Versatile, all-weather Xtracycle CarryAll™ bag system capable of carrying 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
- Optimized to fit up to two children with the Yepp Maxi Easyfit seat and adapter (see here)
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo™ 2 front light
- Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpost—so you never leave it behind
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike’s worth of gear
- Xtracycle Kickback™ bipod kickstand for stability when stationary
Photo may show optional accessories. Child seats are not included.
- Technical Details
- In the Media
The Cargo Node is a game changer for people who live in cities. Thanks to 350 lb (160 kg) of carrying capacity, big wheels and an ultra-stiff handlepost, it’s a full-sized cargo bike, yet it folds down to 1/3rd its total volume in only ten seconds. It’s designed to fit in an elevator, so it’s easy to store in an apartment, and it’s light enough to carry onto public transit. It’s the ultimate transportation solution for people who want to live car-free. Now officially approved for kid-carrying.
Color(s) Black/Black Wheel Size 24" Speeds 2 x 8 Weight 54 lb Folded Size 20.5" x 52" x 32.7" Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 23" - 105" Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 21.3" / Max: 28" Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 31.3" / Max: 41.3" Suggested Rider Height 5'2" - 6'5" Max Load Weight 350 lb including a rider of up to 230 lb
In the MediaBicycling
“If you thought cargo bikes made errands and city living easier, you’ve gotta try one that can fit in the trunk of a car”Momentum Mag
“This bike is the long-awaited solution for people who need (or really, really want) a cargo bike but don’t have the space to store it.”Bike Radar
“Where a conventional cargo bike might occupy your entire hallway, this one will be out of sight and out of mind.”Fast Company
“This folding cargo bike could help city dwellers finally ditch their cars.”BikeBiz
“With the Cargo Node, you have all the benefits of a cargo bike but you can fold it up, and stick it next to your couch.”Bike Shop Girl
“…the most economical and thought out cargo bike I have seen in my time…”