Fahrer E-Bike Motor Cover
This product is currently sold out.
The FAHRER E-Bike Motor Cover is made to protect the motor of an e-bike during bike transport.
If you want to take your e-bike with you on holiday, it is often transported on or in a vehicle. Fastened to the roof or rear rack, the bike is exposed to driving rain and turbulent water while driving, which can penetrate the engine due to the high impact pressure on the housing.
- The Motor Cover is transport protection and has to be taken off before riding the bike.
- The Motor Cover is not made to keep the motor housing dry as water like rain and bike wash don't cause damage either. The holes in the cover bottom drain entering rainwater
- If cleaning is necessary, we recommend hand washing with mild soap.
- Suitable for any e-bike with a center motor like BOSCH, SHIMANO, IMPULSE, YAMAHA, BROSE, TranzX, and PANASONIC
- can be adaptable to individual frame and motor geometry.
- correctly mounted it fits tightly to your motor and frame and doesn‘t cause scratches like loose bags in the airstream while driving.
- The Motor Cover is transport protection (has to be taken off before riding the bike)
- not made to keep the motor housing dry
- Fabric: high-quality neoprene
- Easy to mount
- Variable pedal position possible left or right to the front and approx. 45 degrees up or down to adapt to the rear carrier
- Fits all E-bikes with center motor like BOSCH, SHIMANO, IMPULSE, YAMAHA, BROSE, TranzX, and PANASONIC.
Place the MOTORCOVER on the motor from the chain/toothed belt side with the Velcro fasteners open. Place the large tab around the bottom of the engine and fold it over to the opposite side of the engine. Fix the flap with the Velcro fasteners. Finally, thread the upper flap with the driver's logo between the frame down tube and the motor, pull tight, and close with the Velcro fastener.
(This product is protected by a registered property right at the German Patent and Trademark Office.)