BioLogic Arx Grips with T-Tool
This product is currently sold out.
- Integrated patented T-Tool — a 4/5/6 mm hex key tool
- Ergonomic design reduces stress on your wrists
- Triple density material supports your hand where needed
- Anchor clamp prevents grips from rotating on handlebar
- Available in a range of different colors
- Technical Details
Our ergonomically designed BioLogic Arx grips support the palm of your hand and position your wrists to let you relax more during rides, resulting in less fatigue and more control when you need it. The grips lock into position on the handlebar and a triple density design puts a soft compound rubber just where you need it. Stashed inside the grip is a patented T-Tool–an integrated 4/5/6 mm hex key tool–so it’s always there when you need it.
Color(s) Black/Grey Dimensions 5.1” x 2” x 1.3” Weight 0.4 lb Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes All Tern bikes except Gleam, Rivet, Surge and Verge X18 & X30h. Compatible Items Fit most standard-size (22.2 mm / 0.87″ diameter) handlebars Material Kraton rubber