Tern Bikes to Go
This variant is currently sold out
- Technical Details
If you're taking a trip, and can't bear to be without your Tern, you'll want to keep it cozy and protected in an AirPorter suitcase. The AirPorter rolls easily, making travel with your Tern a convenient affair. 20" Terns fold and fit with little or no disassembly. 24" and 26" Terns fit with wheels and stems disassembled. The AirPorter has a linear measurement of 76", which is oversized, but we've found that a nice smile at the check-in counter works well for avoiding an extra charge. It's worked for us every time.
- Rugged nylon, semi-hard case protection
- Telescopic handle and smooth-rolling inline skate wheels
- TSA-approved combination lock
- Includes: padded chainring protector, wheel separators and tube protectors
- Dimensions: 13.8 × 27.1 × 34.6 in
- Weight: 20.3 lb
|Dimensions||13.8" × 27.1" × 34.6"|
|Compatible Bikes||All Link bikes without disassembly. All Verge, Eclipse, Joe, Node, Swoop and Castro bikes with disassembly except Cargo Node.