Have Bike, Will Travel
This variant is currently sold out
- Rugged nylon, semi-hard case protection
- Telescopic handle and polyurethane wheels
- TSA-approved combination lock
- Includes: padded chainring protector, wheel separators and tube protectors
- Airline regulation size: 29 × 57 × 71 cm (11.4 × 22.4 × 28 in)
- Technical Details
The AirPorter Mini allows you to travel with your Tern folding bike on a plane with a little disassembly. It’s airline legal and looks just like a standard suitcase. Telescoping handle, inline skate wheels and optimal weight distribution allows for very easy rolling. Fits most Tern 20” bikes with some disassembly.
Color(s) Black Dimensions Airline regulation size: 11.4” × 22.4” × 28” Weight 16 lb Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes All Link, Verge and Vektron* bikes with disassembly.
*Note: Due to airline regulations, ebike batteries are prohibited on most flights.
Compatible Items FlightSuit Material Nylon