Seamless Multi-Modal Commuting
This variant is currently sold out
- Zips on and off in seconds—so you can roll, store, and carry your covered bike
- Lightweight with integrated stuff-sack for always-available convenience
- Unique design covers the bike, but leaves the bottom open—so it’s ready to roll
- Drawstring closure for a snug fit
- Ripstop construction, for durability and water-resistance
- Fits 20” (M), 24”, and 26” (L) Tern bikes, even with racks and fenders
- Technical Details
The QuickCover lets you roll, store, or carry your bike while covered. Its unique design shrouds the bike, yet leaves the bottom open—so your bike is ready to roll, and your cover is extra quick to take on and off. Best of all, since it’s light and stuffs down small, you can keep it with you so you’re always ready to bring your bike on trains and buses.
Color(s) Black Dimensions
Folded: 245 × 120 × 50 mm (9.6” x 4.7” x 2.0”) Extended: 108.5 × 80 cm (4.3” x 3.1”)
Folded: 270 × 115 × 50 mm (10.6” x 4.5” x2.0”) Extended:108.5 × 90 cm (4.3” x 3.5”)
Weight M: 174 g (0.4 lb)
L: 187 g (0.4 lb)
Load Capacity n/a Volume Capacity n/a Compatible Bikes
M: All Link, Swoop, Verge and Vektron bikes.
L: All Castro, Eclipse, Joe, Node bikes except Joe Tour, P27 and Cargo Node.
Compatible Items n/a Material Ripstop 70D