This variant is currently sold out
- Verge quality, style, and performance at an entry-level price point
- Folds in under 10 seconds—fits under a desk
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Acera drivetrain, with 11-36T for all-purpose versatility
- Tern Porter™ saddle for easy shoulder-mounted bike carrying
- Technical Details
- In the Media
The Verge D9 is a trailblazer. Born out of our 451 Verge design philosophy, it has bigger race wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and a wide 1x drivetrain. It’s about as much value as we could condense into one bike, and it’s ready for any upgrades you can throw at it.
Color(s) Matte Gunmetal/Green, Black/Red Wheel Size 20" (ETRTO 451) Speeds 1 x 9 Weight 26.9 lb Folded Size 17.3" x 31.5" x 29.1" Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 30" - 97" Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 24.4" / Max: 26.4" Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 27.6" / Max: 37.8" Suggested Rider Height 4'8" - 6'3" Max Load Weight 230 lb
In the MediaCity Ride Online
"Rarement nous avons eu entre les mains un pliant aussi pêchu…"
[Rarely have we got on hands a folding bike as “punchy...]Bicycle Retailer
“Tern’s new 451 Verge family of bikes feature new larger wheels, more stable geometry and single-chainring drivetrains with wide-range cassettes.”