Engineered to integrate directly with the Andros and Syntace VRO 47 stems used on many Tern bicycles, the Valo 2 is a powerful dynamo-powered light designed to help you navigate safely at night. It is optimally positioned for visibility and well protected from accidental knocks, bumps and theft. Developed with technology from Herrmans™, one of the world’s leading lighting experts, the Valo 2 features 41 lux/150 lumens of brilliant light output and Clarity™ optics for a wide, even beam pattern. Two separate LED’s provide front and side lighting for traffic stops. The patent-pending cooling design allows the LED to run brighter for longer.
- ONLY compatible with bikes equipped with Andros or Syntace VRO 47 stems
- Requires dynamo hub front wheel (sold separately)
- 41 lux, 150 lumens for bright illumination
- Designed in Finland, the land of harsh biking, for the most adverse conditions
- Clarity™ optics projects a wide, even beam of light where needed for excellent visibility
- Patented CryoCore™ design draws more heat away from the LED chip for brighter, more efficient lighting
- Runs off standard hub dynamos so no more weak and dead batteries
- Safety standlight remains lit at a stop so motorists can still see you
- SideLight design allows light to be seen from the sides for better safety
- Made from cold-resistant ABS for use in the harshest conditions
- Permanently mounted on handlebars for theft prevention
- Visor blocks light coming back in your eyes for optimal night vision
Photo may show optional accessories.