• Clarity™ optics with 150 lumens for a bright, 41 lux beam of light
• Wide, even beam pattern provides side-of-the-road visibility
• Zero drag for riders who want Valo lighting without the resistance and weight of a dynamo
• Patented CryoCore™ cooling design uses the handlebar as a heat sink for bright and efficient output
• Nestled in the cockpit, inside the Tern Andros or Syntace VRO 47 stems, for theft-proof peace of mind
• Works with all power banks (not included), which can be stored handily in the Tern RidePocket™
• K-Mark approved
Tern’s 41 lux, 150 lumen Valo Direct lights up your ride without adding the drag or weight of a dynamo. It’s engineered to sit inside the Tern Andros™ or Syntace VRO™ 47 stems, where it’s safe from knocks, bumps, and theft. That means it’s protected while folding, and optimally positioned to give you the most light. The Valo Direct boasts the same game-changing optics as the Valo 2, but it’s battery powered. That means setup is a breeze—just plug-and-play with any standard power bank for nighttime visibility.
Note: Power bank not included.