This variant is currently sold out
- Ultra light for speed and portability
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned™ geometry
- Folds in 10 seconds or less—put it in the car to fast forward to the good part of the ride
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- SRAM’s revolutionary 1x drivetrain—light, compact, and incredibly versatile
- Chock full of special details like anodized blue accents, straight-pull spokes, and custom-built wheel hubs
- Pedals are NOT included w/ the Verge X11.
- Technical Details
- In the Media
The Verge X11 brings three technological leaps to Tern bikes: 451 wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and hyper-wide 1x drivetrains. It’s the no-holds-barred Verge, with hand-built Kinetix™ Pro X wheels, a carbon fiber crankset, optional mirror finish, and a monster 10-42 tooth cassette for steep climbs and spirited descents. Ride one and understand why we call it Light Speed.
Color(s) Matte Black/Black
Wheel Size 20" (ETRTO 451) Speeds 1 x 11 Weight 22.5 lb Folded Size 15" x 31.5" x 29.1" Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 24" - 102" Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 24" / Max: 26" Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 26" / Max: 36.6" Suggested Rider Height 4'8" - 6'3" Max Load Weight 230 lb
In the MediaCYKELPORTALEN
“The Tern X11 is a lively and sporty bike with responsive acceleration and control.”